The following are the features of best projectors:-
- The foremost important feature of a projector is the digital technology. If you want to go for a simple technology with rich colored images then opt for the LCD projectors or buy the DLP projectors which you projectors with high – tech features and, clear video display with bright colored images.
2.The different displays which are readily available are SVGA (800 x 600), WSXGA (a whole ton of pixels), , VGA (640 x 480 resolution) and UXGA(1600 x 1200).these resolutions depicts the number in how many little fragments the average screen is segmented into. If there are more pixels in the screens then there will be sharper resolutions. Mostly people buy the SVGA, as it delivers good quality images.
- Projectors manufacturers state the different number of colors portrayed by their projectors. For instance, one model of the projector can emit “14.7 million colors”. Mostly all the projectors flawless images with infinite number of colors emitted from it. But the number of colors that are delivered by the projectors depends upon the format of the stored images. “14.7 million Colors” is a good base which is based on 14 designations which is used in the image storing configuration.
- There are specified numbers of ANSI lumens presented in the projectors. ANSI stands for American National Standards Institute. It validates the measuring methodologies and lighting format. Lumens measure the brightness of the light which is projected by the projector. The projector will be able to deal with the ambient light better and the contrast will also be better if the light is brighter. So you should buy a projector with numerous lumens if you wish to place your projector in a lighted area.
- Projectors have inbuilt contrast ratio technology which is defined as the difference between the light and dark. This is very vital for the clear, sharp and compact delivery of the images and with the increment in the number the contrast will be better.
- The best projectors come with the proper connections through which it can be easily connected to other devices. There should be hookups for computers, etcetera and TV. If you want to buy a movie projector then make sure that you opt for a HDTV projector so that you can enjoy high quality pictures delivery by your projector.
- Projectors are also featured with remote controls for those who want to place their projectors at a certain height or wish to hang the projectors from the ceiling. The best projectors are featured with interface which allows you to adjust and focus for the keystone effect and much more.
- Prtojectors are supplied with good quality of bulbs and few projectors also give guarantees of the bulbs supplied by them, so opt for the projectors which provide warranty and guarantee of the bulbs and the parts of the projectors.
There are numerous features of the projectors beyond the above mentioned ones; still the above mentioned features are enough to make a decision which projector is best for you based on its attributes.