Rapid prototyping or rapid prototyping china is the process of making a quick scale model of any physical model with the help of computer-aided design which three-dimensional data. In this the assembling of the parts of any product on the computer so that it can be sure that if it will be made in physical terms so no problems should arise at that time. In current time this technique of rapid prototyping is used by wide varieties of companies for the production of their particular products. These are basically used to make the virtual design of the parts of any product as well as its assembling with the help of various applications.
Benefits of rapid prototyping
- Clear concepts: – rapid prototyping helps the developer to get an idea about their product or model in advance, which provides them with ease in understanding the concepts and its use for different types of purpose. The 3D printing helps the developer in visualizing the actual design before molding it into the tangible object. This also helps in giving the presentation to all the stakeholders and all the designer to get the idea about the actual product and in which manner the product looks like after the finishing work.
- Easy to make changes: – rapid prototyping helps the designer in making changes in the design of the product because while making the product design with the help of computer-aided design on the system. So the designer gets an idea that what flaws and mistakes are there in the product assembling so they get to know about the design flaw beforehand only, and it can be changed instantly.
- Modified design: – with the help of rapid prototyping it becomes easy for the designers to make new modifications in the product as there is no need of raw materials, which does not lead to any sort of wastage of raw material or time. because all the changes will be tried on the computer and if they find it suitable to make those changes in the tangible product then only those will be implemented.
- Reduced cost as well as time: – the rapid prototyping technique incurs very less expenditure as no raw material is needed in this so it saves the cost of tools and raw materials. Time is also saved in creating new tools are making changes in the product. Even the stock of raw material should also be maintained in very less amount.
- Identification of problem: – with the help of rapid prototyping the flaws in the design can be detected before presenting it before the masses. And the defected part can be changed by making a few efforts and help of the technical knowledge.
This technique of rapid prototyping is being followed in the whole of the world and by all the production companies. As we all know that China is the most efficient countries in terms of technology so this technique of rapid prototyping has introduced by them only. and a few times back it was known as rapid prototyping china in the whole world.