With the enhancement in research and new technology development, a number of music systems are out in the market. NRG Acoustics has grabbed a great place and is still in higher demand. Multi-channel audio is a technique of enhancing the production quality of sound of any audio source with additional audio channels from audio speakers that encircles the audience. This assists the sound production from the 360 radius within the horizontal plane (2D) compared with “screen channels” originating only within the listener’s forward arc. NRG Acoustics HJ-17 finds application in many other fields incorporating video game systems, computers and other applications.
Features of this Product
- 2000 Watts Total System Power
- Compatible 5.1 Channel
- Pure bass driver with long throw
- Multi-Directional satellites
- Gold plated connectors
- Wall mounting brackets
- HD Compatible
- MP3 / Smart Phone Compatibility
Usage and advantage
- Multi-channel audio is portrayed by a listener spot or sweet spot where audio effects perform best. This provides a set or frontward perspective of the sound field with the listener around this location.
- The technique enhances the perception of sound spatialization by manipulating sound localization; a listener’s ability to identify the location or origin of a detected sound in direction and distance. This typically is achieved through the use of multiple discrete audio channels routed to an array of loudspeakers.
- There are many multi-channel surround sound systems based types and methods, which varies in terms of production and saving solutions as well as the amount and positioning of extra channels. This home theater system can cost up to manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) of $ 1999.00 or near so. This cost also includes service of delivery and installation.
Area of Application
- The main use of NRG Acoustics HJ-17 is in cinemas and soundtracks. However, its scope of use is larger than that as multichannel surround sound enables creation of an audio-environment for all variations of purposes.
- They may be used to reproduce contents as various speeches, music, synthetic or natural sounds of Television, cinema, broadcasting or pc systems. Concerning music content as an illustration, an active performance is able to use multi-channel approaches to the context connected with an open-air event, of a musical theatre or even for transmissions; for a film particular techniques are adjusted to Movie Theater, or even to home.
- The narrative space is also a content which could be improved through multi-channel approaches. This generally applies to cinema narratives, much like the conversation of the characters of a film; but might even be utilized on plays for theatre, to a meeting, or to blend voice-based comments in an archeological site or monument. E.g., an exhibit may be enhanced with topical ambient sound of water, birds, train or equipment noise. Applicable natural sounds cold also be used in educative programs.
This is the most developed technique system that can be used to produce quality sound as a premium cinema technology for your home. The multi-driver technology allows speakers to create sound more accurately that can be easily audible to human ear.