Marketing is the key component in every business strategy. During the past couple of decades, things have changed greatly as technology evolved and the internet became an immensely important and popular tool for billions of people. This change created a great marketing shift and the whole world went digital.
In order to continue their success, businesses had to adapt to these changes and continue creating powerful marketing campaigns. Furthermore, people who are starting their businesses nowadays have to combine a variety of elements for creating a marketing strategy that is continually going to attract new people to the business’s website.
Luckily, what makes digital marketing campaigns popular is the monitoring element that presents marketing managers with variety of data that can help him or her tweak a marketing campaign for better results. Each marketing approach is made easier with a variety of software tools, these are some that will make a marketing campaign more efficient, effective and budget-friendly.
Being online means nothing if no one is going to be able to find you. The internet world is ruled by a variety of search engines. This is where every marketing strategy has to begin as attracting organic traffic is one of the most effective ways of acquiring new customers.
To completely take advantage of a search engine, businesses have to turn to content creation. The point is to create content that carries a particular value for website visitors. To ensure that you are creating the right type of content, it is important to rely on several different tools
- Google Keyword Planner – Creating valuable content is based on the fact that you understand what people are actually looking for in your niche. The best way to understand this is to rely on Google’s keyword planner and see what are some of the common phrases used when people search for answers. Collecting, evaluating and using this data is a basic step that has to be taken if you want to make sure that you are to attract organic traffic to your website.
- Google Analytics – This is a powerful tool that provides incredibly detailed data about your website and all of its pages. The data includes the amount of visits you are receiving, what people are doing on your website, how much time they are spending, what they are up to, where they are coming from, whether they are leaving satisfied and many other additional data such as a website’s loading time. All of this data serves to point out whether you are creating the right content for your audience and what you can do to improve it even further. Additionally, this tool is also useful for tracking your PPC campaigns, providing a clear insight into your ROI values. It is simply a must have for every website, no matter if it’s old or new.
- Moz SEO Tool – This tool performs an in-depth analysis to ensure that the whole website is SEO optimized. This includes spam analysis, backlink analysis, keyword ranking, visibility score, local ranking and many other elements that improve the ranking of a website. With this tool, marketing managers have a clear picture of what steps they need to take next in order to improve the website for higher ranking and better conversion rates.
These three tools are essential for establishing a content marketing strategy that is going to attract people to your website every single day. Achieving organic traffic is essential for business growth, and long term dedication to high quality content is the best way to achieve this result.
Email marketing is a different strategy that businesses use to convert their visitors who are already interested in the product, content or service. The list is created through a landing page or a call to action bar at the top of the website’s page. Managing a smaller email list is not a challenging tasks, but chances are that the mailing list is going to count thousands of people if you are creating worthwhile content. This makes it very important to rely on a software tool that allows for easy use and maintenance of the list.
- MailChimp – This is a perfect tool that millions of marketers rely on, as it offers an incredible set of features when it comes to email automation. Additionally, the tool offers the exact number of email list subscribers and analytics about the behavior of people in the mailing list. Following mail opening rates and email link click through rates is a great piece of data to have, as it allows marketers to tweak their automated emails for better results. Managing a list without this type of software tool is practically impossible, as email marketing is a powerful marketing strategy, it is necessary to include this software solution in your whole marketing strategy.
In the past couple of years, the growing presence and popularity of social media networks has made business include social media presence in their marketing strategy. However, in order to maximize the effect of this marketing approach, it is necessary to be present on various social media networks, as each of them is rich with different types of visitors. This is where a social media management tool plays a crucial role, as it allows a lot of time saving for the social media managers.
- Hootsuite – There are many other similar solutions, but this one truly stands out, because it is web-based and can be accessed from any place with internet access. Managing all of the social media accounts simultaneously can be very time-consuming, but with the utilization of tools such as Hootsuite this task can be made much easier. Hootsuite allows you to simultaneously stay updated on all of the notifications coming from different social media networks. Additionally, scheduling posts is a feature that means a lot, as you can create posts based on the timezone of your followers without staying awake the whole night. On the other hand, analytics provides data about engagement on your social media networks and how people behave on them. This valuable data will also show you on which social networks you should be present, as not all of social media profiles are going to be effective for a particular niche.
It is interesting to see how technology has changed the marketing world. Additionally, the developed software has made marketing a precisely measurable activity.
There are many other software solutions available online. The point is to conduct a research on websites such as CrowdReviews.com where people review and share their experiences with a variety of software solutions.
These are some of the best tools that are going to make any businesses’ digital marketing efforts much more cost-effective. If you are currently not relying on one of these tools, you should definitely include them and drastically improve the results of your marketing team.